Record Progress "Bulk"

The Lion Adventures are listed in the drop down on Achieve, Record Progress (Bulk), What did you work on? In my Pack TT account. It is below the Wolf and Leadership Knot and above the Other Award sections.
00%20PM

Our units don’t always work on the same badge requirements at meetings. I tried to record bulk progress for attendees, then filtered out the names to show only the unit I wanted to update but it updated all units.

Hi @AprilLeonard1,

I can definitely help you out.

I just tested adding an award through the Bulk Progress page and upon further testing was able to replicate the issue. It seems when recording progress for attendees all the people are staying checked when attempting to check only one unit. So for now you will need to uncheck the other patrols/units, but rest assured I have sent this over to our tech team and they are working on a fix for this bug.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns,

Thanks,
David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi @AprilLeonard1. Thanks for reporting this. I fixed it by replacing the filter with unit/patrol based groups, as shown below. Now all you will need to do is uncheck the units you aren’t recording progress for and everything will work.

Have a great day,

Dave

Awesome!!! Thank you!! I did figure out a work around but this will be much easier!! <3