Chosen Patch Requirements

National released our theme as Chosen this year and released the patch requirements. I’m attaching the PDF link for the requirements. Can the individual requirements be entered into TT for us to check off? We did some of the requirements at our picnic, leaders want to work on a couple of the requirements, and we are giving families the option to work on some. Right now the patch is set up as an “All requirements completed” kind of patch with none of the options.

Chosen Patch Requirements

Thanks,
Crissi

Hi @SRUEDU,

If I just add chosen, celebrate, heritage, opportunities, share, envision, and nation as requirements would that work?

I see there’s options, so I could also add those as sub-categories, but do those change each year?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack?

They won’t charge every year b/c this is our theme patch for the year. So if you could put the sub-categories, that would be fabulous!! Then we could mark off exactly who did what!

Thank you!!

HI @SRUEDU,

Okay makes sense!

I’ve added those requirements in.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

The Chosen part of the patch is not set up correctly. We should be able to chose completion of Option 1 or Option 2. Right now, Option 1’s questions are listed individually. They should not be - It should be option 1 with the questions in the body of the Option 1 description and there is no Option 2 Box to choose.

Can this be corrected?
Beth Bingham

Hi @BethBingham1,

You do have the option of completing option one or two, but when completing option one there’s the 3 requirements underneath option one that have to be done to complete option one.

I just tested if I could only check off option 2 (without checking off option one) and still get 100% completion and you can. After scrolling down (past the requirements for option 1) you should see an Option 2.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Okay - I see option 2 now. I did not notice because it looks like it falls under Option 1! Sorry about that…
I still would have expected to see a box for Option 1 and not each of the questions under it. Option 1 is the requirement - it is assumed by checking box 1 you have done everything in the requirement. There are many badge & patch requirements that have multiple questions or steps listed in the descriptive paragraph for a single requirement, yet we just check the requirement box - not a box for each thing listed in the paragraph. That is my take on it. However, we can make it work.

Thank you for your quick reply,
Beth