Ticking a badge entry only if another badge entry exists

What would you suggest is the best way to do the following:

When parts of badges in the Australian award scheme of different levels e.g. Citizenship (Pioneer) - First Aid 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.2.3 and Citizenship (Explorer) - First Aid 2.2 are very similar, we often run the Explorer program for both. We then tick the Pioneer entry for kids who have no First Aid entry and the Explorer for kids who have the Pioneer entry already accomplished at an earlier date (but they may not have finished the Pioneer badge yet - yes, I know, should not happen, but does). What would be the best way to go about this using at least some bulk functionality for pat of the process (we have about 60 scouts on a regular night).

Thank you!

I’m not entirely following you here, but you can use Achieve > Record Progress (bulk) as many times as you’d like. You can do it once for all the Explorers who attended and then again for the Pioneers. If you are just using the one, that’s fine too.

I might ask this in the Scouts Australia specific category to see what they think and how they use it.

I don’t think that is Scouts Australia specific. To make it more generic, what I’d like to do is a:
select all Scout youth members that have accomplished subpage point 2.2.1, 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 and invite to an event.

Later I would award another sub badge x or so to the ones that attended.

The difficulty is in finding out who has 2.2.1, 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 without going through each individual profile. I’d also be ok with searching for 2.2.1 and writing down the names, then doing 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 to then build my list of invitees. So is there a way of getting a list of youth with a subbadge point, so far I’ve only seen filtering for badges, not sub badges (I think).

meant sub-badge (one of the elements of a badge that need to be accomplished)

So you want to create events based who has completed certain parts of a badge?

For now, I would use Achieve > Badge book or Achieve > Incomplete Achievements, so you can see who has completed what and make plans accordingly.