Adding event to "Google" = Bad Request error

When in an event there is calendar image at the top of the page, to the left of the word “Calendar”. When clicked a drop down menu is displayed with: Google, Live, Yahoo, iCal. All the links work except “google”. When clicked it creates the ical page, but says
Bad Request
Error 400
Here is a sample of the link/ file produced.

Your example link worked fine for me. I was taken to a new tab for Google Login, I signed into my Google account, it showed me the Calendar item and allowed me to save it to my calendar. Perhaps you are experiencing a Browser issue with the link. Different browsers behave differently. I tried using Safari and Chrome on a Mac and both worked with no error.

That is strange… that link also works for me, but when I click on the “google” link within Trooptrack, I still get the “Bad Request” page.

I also tried in TT on my own events and it does work for me there. What browser and OS versions are you using?

Windows 10, Google Chrome is up to date
Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I just tried from a calendar event in my unit with Win10, Chrome 83… and it prompted me to login to my Google Account and pulled up the Calendar info. Perhaps something in your browser is causing it to error. It does not seem to be something site wide with TT.