Attendance Reports including guests

What are the exact steps to create an attendance report that includes the number of guests?

For one particular event:

• the participation book notes whether a member RSVP’d and attended and does not account for guests
  • a custom attendance report to include “attended count” - gives us a count of 39
  • yet, when we print our attendance sheet - we have a count of 54.

Hi @AlexNorcross,

Go to Plan > Calendar, click on an event, press “Details & RSVP” and you will be able to see the attendance and how many guests came.

I do not get the same view (there are no RSVP details). And this list does not include guests.

Hmm… That’s strange.

I’m going to dig a bit deeper into this and get back to you.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I will wait to hear.

Does it make a difference that your event was still in the future and the poster’s event was already past?

Hi Everyone. I’ve reported the issue you brought up with guest information not showing up after the event has past. Thank you.

In the meantime, if you go to the event details page, click Attendance > Attendance Sheet, you can create a report that shows all members and guests who attended an event.

Thank you, Matt.

It would be great if we could get those attendance numbers in a report too.

2 Likes

I have attempted to print out an attendance sheet for our Mother Daughter - Cocoa and Canvas Event which was held on Feb. 28, 2017, and am having no luck with doing it. After multiple attempts to enter the attendees, the event details now clearly say which members attended that night, but when I go to customize an attendance sheet and print it out, either no names are listed at all (when I click rsvps only) or every possibly name in our troop is listed, whether they attended or not. Is there no way to just print a simple list of those who actually attended the event (no rsvp was required)? Help?

Having a similar problem as Julie. I’m new to TroopTrack and I’m working on loading old information and activities. I have a campout that I’ve created, entered attendance but the attendance report lists everyone in the Troop. I have other events where the report runs correctly only showing the people that attended the campout. As far as I can see both events are created the same.

I don’t understand the problem here. The attendance sheet includes everyone invited and you use it to mark who attended. Can you please explain this to me again. What are you trying to do, what do you expect to happen, and what’s happening instead?

I was trying to create a simple attendance report after an event and followed your instructions from your 9/2016 post: In the meantime, if you go to the event details page, click Attendance > Attendance Sheet, you can create a report that shows all members and guests who attended an event.

I did this for the other event without issue but it did not work for this event. For this one event event after attendance has been entered, the generated report still shows every person in the unit.

So that report is showing everyone instead of just the users who were invited? Need to make sure I understand the issue. Thank you.

The report after the event is showing everyone instead of everyone who attended. According to the post in the user community, it should give those that attended. The report is attached.

Attendance > Attendance Sheet, you can create a report that shows all members and guests who attended

I’ve included screen shots of the event details and the description showing who actually attended. Nothing on the Advances tab other than the camping nights.

Thanks for the help.