Badge Inventory

Could we have another table that allows us to enter badge and patch inventory so that we can use it against the awards earned and get an accurate shopping list?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Brandy, this is a great idea, I know we often end up with inventory of items and our Advancement Coordinator has to go through and manually check the most recent earned awards against what they have in stock. This would be a great way to help with that. I do know from experience even great ideas that are supported by a large number of community members take time to implement, unfortunately it often isn’t just a simple task to add a feature. TT is a small company and while they do a great job with this system, they have limited resources to implement new ideas. Thanks.

This is also something I would love to see. It would help particularly when I realize I am ready to shop the list, but forgot to check our current inventory before that day.

1 Like

Hi y’all,

Our tech team has updated the shopping list to have a quantity section now.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

That’s helpful. It would be utterly amazing to be able to enter on hand quantities of any of the badges or custom awards in another table and then have the shopping list tell you the on hand quantity to help us in ordering. Right now I have an excel spreadsheet with all the on hand items we have in inventory and I manually check the spreadsheet against what comes up in the shopping list. If we have it on hand, then I have to go out of the shopping list, to Present Awards, find the award we have on hand quantities of, and mark it purchased. I think it would be a really nice upgrade to eventually have.

1 Like