Printing Blue Cards

I’m trying to figure out how to print blue cards. For our Troop we only give “edit achievement records” privileges to a select few.

So when I log in (I have edit achievement records privileges) and select Achieve → Merit Badge Book
Then I filter down to find merit badges for a particular patrol that have not been awarded and then select Export → Blue Cards I get the message “This report can take a while. We’ll email it to you when it’s ready.”

But nothing is ever emailed. Have waited days. Checked Spam folders … never get an email.

If there something I missing to make sure these are emailed to me or to someone? This seems like a great feature for tracking Troop sponsored merit badges and for preparing for Court of Honor, but I can’t get the merit badge email with the print outs.

any help would be appreciated here.
Thanks

I am not sure this is a privilege problem. I have full access to our unit and tested this option to Print Blue Card, it has only been 10 min or so but still no e-mail. Will update if it comes in but perhaps @Keener-Trooptrack can also look at it?

Hi y’all,

I’m testing this out now. Have you received an email yet @AaronStorey?

I may have to get this over to the tech team if emails aren’t sending.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Nope, sorry still nothing as of this morning @Keener-Trooptrack. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi y’all,

I’ve reported this issue to the tech team and will update this thread once the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

@Keener-Trooptrack thank you so much. Really appreciate the help on this one. This would be a great feature to have.

I have a bunch of blue cards to print and I’m still not getting an email.

Any idea if issue is being looked at or if a fix is coming?

thanks