Attendance

Would love for event RSVP attendance to drill down further. Instead of reporting 29 going + 1 youth guest + 1 adult guest for a total of 31 attending, it would be so much more helpful to report as 12 scouts + 10 adults + 1 youth guest + 1 adult guest attending for a total of 24 total attendees.

8 Likes

Hi @EricaWarszewik

This sound like a great idea! However, before we can introduce this idea to our developers, we would like to see a little more support from the rest of the TroopTrack community. Have any other TroopTrack users you know add their support as a +1 or a comment about the idea and we will see what we can do.

Thanks for using the TroopTrack community!

1 Like

We’d like to see this as well. In addition, we had a camp out earlier this year that required us to also drill into number of males vs. females (we were on the USS Yorktown and they have different berthing quarters).

2 Likes

yeah, I keep having to mentally count how many of my scouts verses parents are RSVP-ing. Would be nice to have that number figured for me!

2 Likes
1 Like

I consider this such an obvious thing given that a camping trip requires me to count tents for scouts and adults in different groups that it should be a no brainer to put this on the to-do list. I understand prioritizing may not be easy, but it really is a needed feature.

1 Like