Boy Scout Award removal

I accidentally added Boy Scout Awards for a Venture Youth, how do I remove them from his records?

In the scout profile under “Achievements” you can hit the red x button to delete awards.

Or are you talking about the “Still Scouting” option? That may take a developer.

There is not a red x next to all of the scout awards that I added only the first three options…I assume it is the still scouting option please advise

The screen does not look like this for Boy Scout awards

It’s going to take a developer to undo this. I’ll ask if someone can either create a way to undo it or just remove it from the scout. Can you please email me the name of the scout?

Thank you.

matt@trooptrack.com

Sure just emailed the name

How long will this take to correct?

How long will it take for you to respond? This is unprofessional

Hi @GregWheeler,

Someone in your troop made a mistake and added the boy scout awards and it will take a programmer to fix it. Because this is such a small issue and doesn’t actually affect functionality, it may take some time to free someone up to fix this. There are more pressing issues affecting more people that we have to take care of first. There is no ETA on this.

I apologize for the delay, I’m working things alone right now and I’m in a constant state of trying to catch up.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Ticket: #2551

If I delete him and re-add him will that fix it?

YIS,

Greg Wheeler
Scoutmaster, BSA Troop 777
Advisor, BSA Crew 777
777scoutmaster@gmail.com
716-983-3064 (cell)

I think that would fix it, but I’m always a bit wary when it comes to account deletion.

Ok I will wait for you to update, it is only a very minor thing.