Filter Badge Book by Recognized?

Hi @Keener-Trooptrack !

I am working with the results in Achieve > Badge Book.

I would like to see awards that have been Completed and Awarded, but not yet Recognized.

Can you add that as a filter option in the gray menu bar? Or as an option in the Advanced tab? I would like to filter the list so that I can see which awards have been Recognized, and also those that have not been Recognized.

Thank you!

1 Like

The best option I’ve found is to export the report to a CSV file, open it in Excel, then using the tools in Excel to sort the columns.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/sort-data-in-a-range-or-table-62d0b95d-2a90-4610-a6ae-2e545c4a4654

Thanks! Yes, I know to do that, but I am trying to help our leaders and parents use TroopTrack more, and it would be nice to the ability to filter without leaving TT. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

@mwestcott May I ask how you use the “Recognized” checkbox? I find it a bit confusing to have both Awarded and Recognized (we present awards at ceremonies, so they are recognized at the same time). I have seen a few variations of what Recognized could mean, and am hoping to learn how others use them! Thanks.

In our BSA Troop we award a rank advancement the night the boy earns it however we then recognize the achievement at our bi-annual Court of Honor ceremony. I do see these other pieces of information as nice to have in tracking, it is a data point that is available however it has no real bearing on the boys advancement, it helps for keeping track of things.