Incomplete Achievements - AHG badges - USELESS!

@mwestcott Sorry, should have been Manage->Reports. In the Scouts Australia interface it’s almost at the bottom of the pop-up reports menu (a very long list - I have to scroll the screen to see it)

@Haggard - I’m guessing that’s an annoying bug where it shows deactivated users.

Yay! Thanks for implementing the change! Much easier to find this information now!

For the future, could you look at the discussion below and maybe implement only the actual “optional” requirements showing as “Do x of these”, instead of including the other level requirements in that list? (discussed in greater detail below, and I don’t want to make this message overly long. :slight_smile:)

Thank you!!

I have been told by a couple troop coaches at AHG that you can use previous level reqs as optionals if you did not complete the badge at that level so we have been allowing that. Just our experience!

1 Like

Using this tool as well… Buuuuut

Now it’s reported both active and deactivated Scouts…

Wow! Well, I put it in as a discussion question at the CA AHGLive! event, so hopefully we’ll find out for sure then. I could be wrong, but it seems counter intuitive, especially since some of the requirements for older girls are just harder versions of what the younger girls are doing, and there was a time when they didn’t even allow the girls to do younger girl optionals. I’ll try to remember to post what is said at the conference.

Of course if the requirements are essentially the same, we haven’t allowed that. We want to make sure they are doing a variety of requirements to earn a badge. Also, if they are part of a required at an their level, that doesn’t work either. Please post if you get an answer! I would be interested to hear what they have to say.