Hi - it appears that both apps (google and apple) are not working and are completely missing from both app stores. We recently just bought into TroopTrack so this is a bit daunting for us as we’re trying to get parents signed up for the program this month.
The Apps don’t give any more functionallity than using the website in a browser on mobile, they are actually more limited in a few areas. I don’t believe the Android app was ever really fixed for the newest Android versions. I would suggest you have your users save a shortcut to their home screen for quick access through their browser.
I also just purchased a new Apple phone and transferred all my apps over. Troop Track is no longer functioning. I checked the app store, and Troop Track is no longer available.
@AaronStorey Is TroopTrack officially no longer supporting the mobile apps? Has that been announced to the user community or was this feature just pulled from the product and the users left to find this out on our own? Are there plans to reinstate them? I just checked the TroopTrack.com site and there’s a pretty large amount of real estate on the site promoting the app as a feature of the product. It would be nice to get some official indication of what is happening with the apps.
There is nothing official from TT, no announcement has been made. I have no knowledge of the roadmap or if there is a plan to reinstate the apps. I will take your feedback to TT admin.
I try and offer solutions to current problems so users can have the best experience possible, I will give my opinion on how to do things based on my experience with TT. Sometimes I do get information directly from TT admin and will share that but most of the time what I share is based on my experience using the product not anything coming from TT admin.
@AaronStorey I appreciate everything you do. That comment was more directed at TT Management than you. I’d appreciate if you would pass along the frustration of the user community to TT Management.
I have let them know again. Thanks.
Just want to add that this is still a cause of confusion months later now in September 2026.
We have used TT for years, but is this just an oversight, or a deliberate choice by the TT designers? I agree there should be some clarity around the intention provided to the user base. Should we ever expect to tell folks there will be an app to use, or should we expect to always tell our new pack families that TroopTrack is a website and not an app.
I think we’d actually be OK with there never being an app, as we use the TrailsEnd Popcorn app for fundraising, and people get their names and purposes mixed up–the TroopTrack Website could be for pack communication, calendar invites and reminders, money accounts, etc. and the TrailsEnd App could be for fundraising.
A little guidance on the expectation for the foreseeable future would be appreciated.
Thanks for the feedback @MarkHoltz,
I have provided the user feedback to the TT owner. There have definitely been some struggles with getting development resources. He is working on the problem. I really would suggest you just tell people that TT is strictly web based and not App based. Honestly the limitations in the App were such that it was necessary to use the website anyway for some things. If it ever comes back I don’t see that happenening for a very long time, but honestly I highly doubt it will ever come back.