Not Able To Upload Documents

Hello, a new bug. I am unable to upload documents to the site. I get a HTTP error of 413 Request Entity Too Large. This is not a big file at all.

Good afternoon @JustinWeaver,

Where were you attempting to upload your document? I was able to upload a test text file to Share-Troop Documents and did not receive an error. What type of file were you uploading, what size was the file?

Under the medical forms section. They were PDFs.

I just did some testing and it appears as though the max file size allowed for the medical form is 1MB. I was able to upload a 1MB file but got the error on a 1.2MB file.

That didn’t used to be the case. I’ve uploaded things larger than that before. That really isn’t very large at all.

@dave,
Was the upload size for Medical Forms changed to 1MB for a specific reason?

Same thing is happening to my. Uploading medical forms is resulting in " 413 Request Entity Too Large"

Ditto here. I was trying to replace an old file with a newer version (pdf, 1.2MB) and I am getting an error message.

I am trying to upload files to the Troop Documents section.

This was caused by some infrastructure updates that had been done and is now updated to allow larger files again.

I am still getting the error “413 Request Entity Too Large” with a 1400KB file with attempt to upload in Troop Documents

I am still seeing the same issue and have reported it to TT staff.