Could we please have the Junior Budget Maker and Junior My Money Plan badges added?
A budget means keeping track of how to spend and save money to meet a goal. Creating a budget helps you plan to meet your goals. As part of that plan, learn smart ways to spend, save, and share money.
- Investigate why you want what you want
- Practice spend-save-share
- Learn how to decide what to buy
- Find out how financial services help people save
- Build a spend-save-share plan
My Money Plan:
Find out how people earn money and make it grow by saving and investing. Then investigate ways to protect your money and information.
- Explore how to earn an income
- Investigate jobs and income
- Find out about income tax
- See the difference between saving and investing
- Protect money and information