ALL Fields on Member Detail available for Custom Reports

I would like all fields on the Member Detail tab to be available in a Custom Report.

Specifically Med Form dates.

But also a way to capture all email addresses associated with a Scout in one custom report. I created a report to provide an email list, but if I sort by just Scouts, nothing appears on 90% of them, as they don’t have or share there personal email addresses. I had to include all adults and sort by last name. Good enough workaround if last names match, but tedious if they don’t. I created this report for a parent who needs this info only 1 time per year, and does not need access to TT beyond her parent account.

2 Likes

The med form dates has already been requested and I believe it is on our todo list.

I’m not sure about associated emails. The logic on that one might be a bit tough. What if you have 3 other people in a household with email addresses? Which should it default to? I don’t think we want a bunch of blank columns if one person has several family members with email addresses.

Let’s get some more feedback from the community on that one.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you. I search on my topics of interest but don’t often find specifically what I’m looking for, due to the volume of information. Sorry to repeat. Is there an expected timeline for this? Not looking to pin you down, but is it soon, several months, next year? Having a timing estimate impacts how we procedurally handle Med Forms and track dates. I manage approximately 200 Med Forms.

In TroopMaster, the custom report listed all email fields that could be pulled. So I could choose just Scouts and , , <parent 2 email>. I could also choose Med Form dates. Yes, the resulting report would have a bunch of blank columns, but this is something I could use as a csv and handle in Excel, then capture email so I can send alert to expired/expiring. It’s a workaround I’m OK with until something spiffier is available through TT and the built in email/communication system.

1 Like

By adding your request to the topic, it increased the priority of the feature. Unfortunately, I can’t give you any sort of timeline on it. I can tell you when the developers start work on it, though, and will, when they do.

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea,

Specifically, I would like to see the Entered By field part of the downloadable report.

Thanks!

Scott