Android App not launching

The Trooptrack app on my android phone starts to launch and then disappears. Retry and android sends message that there is a bug and request uninstall and reinstall. Same thing happens after reinstall.

Any ideas on a fix?

I’ve had similar issues with the app stopping/crashing. I keep closing and reopening and eventually it sticks and stays open.

I am having the same issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, making sure I didn’t have any updates that were missed but it just continues to “stop working”.

Thank you for the suggestion. It works but still a pain. I find it easier to just login from a web browser

This is also happening for me. I cleared cache, all storage, uninstalled, and reinstalled with no luck. I’m continuing to use the website for now.

Mine has stopped working now no matter how many times I click on it.

1 Like

Any word on this we have 20+ people with same issues

Hi @All,

Thank you for reaching out, We want to let you know that we’re aware of the problem and are actively working to identify the root cause. We appreciate your patience and support during this time. In the meantime, please feel free to use our web platform for your needs.

Maybe roll back the last update. That seems to have created the issue.

@DavidThompson3, The previous version did not work with the latest version of Android so people who had upgraded to that were not able to use the app.

I’ve been on Android 14 since that upgrade June 1, and my issues with the current version of TT only started with the last TT update in July. It worked fine for me before that. Now, my tablet can’t even open the app and my phone just gets the token missing errors. Have to open it multiple times before it actually opens.

Unfortunately the upgrade they released to work with 14 was not working for a large number of users, I guess you were one of the lucky ones that it did work for. I will mention to the dev team about your idea of rolling back for now until they can get things figured out.