Badge Book, BSA Cub Scouts Issue

@Tyler, I am seeing odd behavior in the Badge Book for my BSA Cub Scout Pack. In both latest version Chrome and Safari on my Mac.

Select Lion Den, Lion Level, Lion Adventure, All Awards shows Lion items. This seems to be working properly. Reset.

Select Tiger Den, Tiger Level, Cub Scout Award, All Awards show Tiger items. This seems to be working properly. Reset.

Select Wolf Den, Wolf Level, Cub Scout Award and it changes All Levels to Tiger, and All Awards only shows Tiger items. I change All Levels back to Wolf and I get back to All Award Types. Reset.

Select Bear Den, Bear Level, Cub Scout Award and it changes All Levels to Wolf, and All Awards only shows Wolf items. I change All Levels back to Bear and I get back to All Award Types. Reset.

Select Webelos Den, Webelos Level, Cub Scout Award, All Awards show Webelos and AoL items. This seems to be working properly. Reset.

Select Cub Scout Award from All Award Types, Level changes to Webelos, change to Wolf and goes back to All Award Types.

All Dens, All Members, Lion, Tiger, Wolf, or Bear Level, Cub Scout Award, Level changes to Webelos, All Awards shows Webelos and AoL items. Reset.

@Tyler, anything new on this?

Hi Aaron,

Yes our tech team says this should be fixed now. Are you seeing something incorrect still?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Tyler
TroopTrack

1 Like

Yes, thank you, it is working properly now.