Bulk user privileges

Would be great if troop track would allow for privileges to be added to a patrol at bulk. If you added a new scout or adult to a group that user should automatically be granted the same permissions as the group was set up.

Would also be great to be able to set up user groups that had privileges and assign users to the groups instead of managing privileges individually

1 Like

A similar idea:

HI @mlaurich,

You can grant Privileges in Bulk by going to Manage > Members > Privileges and pressing “Add Privileges”.

As far as the automatic one, we have a similar feature on our todo list. Thanks!

Hi @mlsully2002,

I was just trying to do this for all parents this morning, but when I go into Manage > Members > Privileges and pressing “Add Privileges”, the column for leaders and others is completely blank. Only patrols with boys are shown. Am I missing something?

Hi @PrestonKorn,

I know there is a bug in that area that is on our list, but it may also have something to do with whether or not they have been invited to join the troop. If you’ve sent out the email invite and they still aren’t showing up, I will need to add this to the existing bug report.

https://community.trooptrack.com/users/mlsully2002 @mlsully2002,
I’m pretty sure everyone has been invited. It doesn’t show a single adult in the list. Thanks for the update.

Preston

I want to assign the UNIT level (whole troop) “photo uploading” privilege to all adults. The Adding way you provided seems adding only household level. I really don’t understand why the access level is not bound to each privilege. Could you please enhance that?