Change year requirement Sout (2015 to 2016)

We had a couple of new scouts join the troop with in a week of each other, one of our other leaders entered there info into TroopTrack. One boy has the 2016 requirements for his Rank advancement and other has 2015 for the requirements. They are both months apart in age. Is there anyway to get the one with the 2015 requirements switched over to 2016 requirements. Example is Scout (2015) and Scout (2015).

Thanks

Jack Malone

Hi @JackMalone,

If I understand your question correctly, you would like to change a scout to the 2016 requirements? Just go to Achieve > Upgrade Ranks for 2016, select the scout’s ranks, and press Upgrade.

Let me know if I’m misunderstanding something.

Thanks!

Thank you that is what I was wanting to do. I have it switched now. We have only been using Trooptrack for a short time and one of the leaders must have chosen the 2015 requirements is my guess as why he had them instead of the 2016.

Thanks

Jack

That is exactly what I need to do with my whole den. Some requirements were completed under 2015 and some 2016 and now it does not show their Webelos badge complete even though it is. I do not have an upgrade option under Achieve. Please help. Thanks so much!

I do not seem to have the upgrade option
Also is there a guide somewhere for starting Achievements.
The Achievement area is kinda the wild west right now and no one knows how to enter things in properly. Used to be in 2015 we only had to enter in the Main achievement and Adventure would populate, I cant tell if it still works that way or if you have to add every adventure individually. I have multiple scouts in different dens that have the same achievement twice sometimes three times. Any direction here would be appreciated.

The upgrade option is for Troops. Cub Scout awards are available side-by-side with the older versions.