Determining service hours for current year

Is there a way to determine service hours for a certain time frame? For example, I have a Patriot who received her Service Stars last year, but this year, it says I need to add 7 service stars for her. I’m hesitant to click on “Add Stars” b/c at least with those, I can get a ball park of how many service hours she has in our current year. When I attempt to use the “Set Date” feature, it won’t bring just the service dates requested up.

Here are one of the girls:

Emily has 1 star from last year and I need to add 7 stars now from volunteering she has done. When I go to filter it to just Service & Other (which is how some parents have listed service projects) I set the filters to just those 2 items, events she attended, and the “after date” as 5-01-2016. It pulls up things from 2015. I’m not sure if this is a bug or if I’m not doing something right.

My main question is how to we determine how many service hours a girl has from one date to another. I’ve tried doing and “after” and “before” date combinations with no success. I’m kind of scared of trying to figure out service hour totals for 90 girls at the end of the year. Please oh please tell me there is an easier way to do this and I’ve just missed it!

Hi @SRUEDU,

You are experiencing a bug we are aware of and is on our todo list to try to fix.

Go to Plan > Participation Book, change the “All Members” tab to the girl in question, and then add an “after” date and press “Search”.

That should get you what you need.

Let me know if that’s not quite what you are looking for.

Thanks!

1 Like

You have just made me very happy!! And a whole lot less scared! Thanks!