The trooptrack list of requirements for the family life merit badge does not include requirement 6b.7.
Here is requirement 6 from the BSA website.
- Do the following:
(a) Discuss with your merit badge counselor how to plan and carry out a
(b) After this discussion, plan and carry out a family meeting to include the
(1) Avoiding substance abuse, including tobacco, alcohol, and drugs,
all of which negatively affect your health and well-being
(2) Understanding the growing-up process and how the body changes,
and making responsible decisions dealing with sex*
(3) How your chores in requirement 3 contributed to your role in the family
(4) Personal and family finances
(5) A crisis situation within your family
(6) The effect of technology on your family
(7) Good etiquette and manners
Discussion of each of these subjects will very likely carry over to more than
one family meeting.
Thank you for correcting this!