Format Simple Sign In Sheet

Hi @Keener-Trooptrack !

I would like to request that the font size be increased for the Simple Sign In Sheet, found in Calendar > Event Details > Attendance > Simple Sign In Sheet.

My old eyes are having trouble with this. :eyeglasses:

Thank you!

Also, can you put a blank line between the event title and the table of names?
Thank you!!

And my final request, can you add the registered adults to the sign in sheet as well? Or the option to include the invited registered adult participants? (We do not need unregistered adults to be on the sign in sheet; they would sign in on a visitor’s log.)

I would also like to sort by last name so that I could group the girls and registered leaders by family.

Thanks! I think that is it for my “sign in sheet” wish list! :slight_smile:

If this is something that is looked at to be implemented my feedback is to not include Adults by default, only as an option, although if there are options placed on this doesn’t that take away from the “simple” aspect of it, I would not want any adults on the Simple Sign In Sheet as it could get way to long.

There is the option of the Attendance Sheet which gives you much more control over what you see and who is on it. With the added information it is many more pages but might be an alternative.

I would like to see this and the attendance sheets be available as an Excel spreadsheet…that way we can tweak it however we need to. Or, import (copy & paste) the info into other spreadsheets we’re already using.

With AHG, nothing is simple, not even a sign-in sheet! :{

We need it to have adults on it for it to be usable. I think a checkbox option to include adults would be reasonable.

Also, we need to be able to sort by last name, so that girls and leaders with the same last name are grouped together.

In the meantime, I will have to use the attendance sheet as a sign in sheet, which is not the worst thing in the world. :slight_smile:

1 Like