How to you add a spouse to a Household

In our TroopTrack records we only see one spouse for a household. We would like to enter the other spouse for purposes of texting and emailing. Can we do this or do we have to register them as another member?

@cormcfarland,

I’m not exactly sure what you mean. So you did an import and you only got one parent as a part of a household, but you’d like to be able to keep track of and keep in touch with the other parent as well? Do I understand that correctly?

If this is the case, you will need to go to Manage > Members > Add an Adult Member/Parent and make sure you specify what household they should be placed into.

Thanks for asking!

I have a similar question. Trying to add my wife to my household. she has her own TroopTrack account but I cannot figure out how to link her to my household. I am not seeing the “Manage > Members > Add an Adult Member/Parent” option. Any advise?

Thanks.

Hi @LiamdePaor,

It sounds like you don’t have the proper privileges to do this. Someone in your Troop leadership will need to either give you the access or do it themselves.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

One of the girls in my troop imported but neither of her parents imported from AHG Connect with her. Should I just manually add them?

Hi @JessicaBellinger1,

This problem appears to be associated with the AHG registration year. Starting in October, this shouldn’t be a problem anymore. We are discussing different ways we may solve this problem for next year.

Ok thank you! I’ll just wait a couple days then :blush: