Inputting Attendance for an event not working

Our tea party event is over and I am not able to check off who attended. I get the “sorry something went wrong” message. Don’t know if this is connected to the RSVP issue or not.

Hi @LoriEvans,

I’m unable to recreate that error. When I clicked on that event (on the 13th of April) and clicked on “attendance” and “record attendance/RSVP’s” it brought me to the attendance page.

Is it after this step that an error is occuring?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Yes. I checked all those who attended and then save and it gave me the error message. No one’s attendance got recorded.

Thanks!

Hi @LoriEvans,

I was able to recreate that issue and recreated it on my test Troop as well. I’m getting this issue over to the tech team and it’s a higher priority since it deals with attendance tracking.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

@Keener-Trooptrack Good Afternoon. I just wanted to let you know that we are having the exact same issue in our account. We are getting an error message when we try to save attendance. We can checkbox those that attended, but it will not save.

I’m still having this issue. Has this been fixed? I get no error, but the attendance was not recorded.

Hi @AHGMI1308,

This issue was already fixed.

I tested this on your account and was not able to reproduce the issue. I tested it on the event of "M other/Daughter Wreath Making AND Dessert Bar ". I clicked on the event, clicked on “details” then clicked on “attendance” and “record attendance/RSVP’s”. There I was able to record two people as attending. After clicking “save” the attendance was recorded.

You can go back and change those who attended by following those steps. I only marked those two people to test out the issue.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Thank you for your speedy response.

I’m trying to record attendance for the overnight event on Jan 21st.

Thanks!!

Hi there, David,

Would you have a couple of minutes to test on the SPECIAL EVENT: Lock-in and Bring a friend fun?

Thank you,
Sandra

Hi @AHGMI1308,

I was able to record attendance for that event. I selected everyone and it marked everyone as attending. You can go back and edit who attended by clicking on “attendance”, and then “record attendance/RSVP’s”.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

That’s really weird. I tried 5 or 6 times and it would not register. You put everyone as attended and I removed those that didn’t and it registered. I’ll let you know if anything like this happens again. I’m just trying to understand what the difference is between what I did and what you did.

Thank you for your help!
Sandra

Ok, David. It still isn’t working for me.

I click on the event (Troop Meeting on 5/3), Attendance → Record Attendance/RSVPs
I click on the attended checkbox for each person and then the save button.

Am I doing something wrong?

I have tried it in two different browsers (AVG Secure Browser and Microsoft Edge)

Please help!
Sandra

Hi @AHGMI1308,

With that meeting I had to click on “actions”, “edit” and then I clicked on “update”. After I did that it let me record attendance for that event. You may need to do that with any events you have that won’t let you record attendance.

The browsers that support TroopTrack are Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Safari. AVG is not one of the ones that TroopTrack works on.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’ll make sure I do that with every event.
Thanks again for your time and attention!!
Sandra

1 Like