Meeting Points Log

I’d like some feedback from the TroopTrack Comunity on this enhancement idea.

In Royal Rangers, we have a point system where by each time we meet there are points awarded for attendance, wearing your uniform, bringing your handbook, attending church, attending sunday school, etc. Perhaps there could be an option to keep track of these points. Maybe set it up to where they are User Defined fields (for customizability between programs) that each Outpost could label themselves.

There could be a chart for each member and point category Also, it would be helpful if there was a report that could be run to show total points for each member. Currently we use a chart with the point categories on a x-axis, and each member’s name on a y-axis. Using this grid we are able to insert a checkbox to identify points. A chart like this for each Ranger meeting would be extremely helpful. It’d be one more way to have all data for our Outpost in one software. See chart example below.
RR Meeting Log Snip

3 Likes

Yes! We need this!! I’m having to keep up with it in our old Navigator system along with the Merits in Troop Track so it’s double the work!

2 Likes

Yes this is definitely needed for Ranger of the Year. Please TroopTrack add this. It consolidates a lot of records.

2 Likes

I agree! This is a much needed addition! We too are still using navigator for ROTY points and it would be awesome to have everything on one platform!

1 Like

This would be awesome!! This is a greatly needed addition to an already great program.

1 Like

This would be an excellent feature, keeping up with these points are critical for the Outpost Ranger of the year. Please consider adding this feature to Troop Track. Thank you for your help in this matter.

2 Likes

Yes please! This would be very beneficial

1 Like

This would be a great addition.

1 Like

Yes! I have been looking at TroopTrack and this is one thing that I haven’t found and would be a huge help in tracking the Ranger’s progress.