Multiple payments for one event with timeline

You’re absolutely right. I have worked with many other platforms with payment capability and none of them require you to split a single event into three different events just to allow installment payments. Parents are not tech savvy. I’m doing my second year as summer camp organizer for a large troop and I’m always bombarded with a million questions about how to pay correctly in TT. Many of our families just don’t attempt it and pay our treasurer directly because it’s just not intuitive. So we’re really not getting the full benefit of TT because we have to combine the TT payers with the offline payers who don’t want to be bothered. We’ve tried training it, multiple times. It’s just not intuitive enough to do the multiple payments unless we literally sit down with each person and walk them through step by step, which if well designed, it should not require. I really hope this feature is added in the near future.

Has this issue been fixed? We could really use a payment option for big trips.

Same here! We need to be able to collect installment payments . It’s so confusing to have to set up multiple events to spread the payments out. Parents are always confused and so are our tour leaders and treasurer

It does not see like this has gained any traction since February of this year and it seems the TT staff has offered solutions to get the basic functionality, it is not as clean however it is usable. At this point Keener has moved on from TT. I don’t see this getting implemented.