New AHG Patch Requirements

There is a new Patch that AHG offers that isn’t an option. I have at least one girl who has completed the requirements but couldn’t find it on TT. Could it be added? I can email the PDF requirements in if needed. The AHG/Lewis & Clark Trail Award Patch information is found on Connect.

Thanks!

Hi @SRUEDU,

Will you be so kind as to email melissa@trooptrack.com the PDF? We’d be glad to get this up and running for you.

Thanks!

Sent it in! Thanks!!!

@mlsully2002 Is the email address the same to send a PDF file for a new AHG Patch requirements? Or… do you know if the AHG Chrysalis Theme Patch is already being worked on being added to TT? Thanks.

1 Like

Did you hear if TT will create an entry for the Chrysalis Patch this year?

I have not, but I went into create a custom badge and just figured it out until I hear back from TT. It seems to work, but I figure since this is the year’s theme, it should be on the list. I may just send the PDF anyway.

The e-mail to send to is not the same, send things like this to support@trooptrack.com. Matt hasn’t worked for TT for like two years now.

1 Like

The last time I sent patch requirements in it was to @KelsieC She was fabulous about getting them entered and updated.