Profile Photo Error

We are unable to upload profile pictures. Every time we try (no matter the file name/type/size - jpg, png, heic) we get the same error message. “Failed to manipulate with MiniMagick, maybe it is not an image? Original Error: You must have ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick installed”. Please help as we use these to help us get to know the girls at the beginning of the year.

We’re having the same problem today.

I am having this issue with adding library images.

Any updates on this? I still get the following error on desktop and mobile. Failed to manipulate with MiniMagick, maybe it is not an image? Original Error: You must have ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick installed

We are having the exact same problem with profile pictures.

1 Like

Same error here. Trying to upload a jpeg, tried again with a PDF version. Neither worked.

It would seem TT is having some issues around uploading files all through the system. The development staff is aware and I am sure they are working on the issue. Be aware this is the busiest time of year for TT and they are currently down a staff member in an all ready small company. They will work as fast as they can to resolve issues and deal with individual support tickets, transfers and uploads however it will take more time than normal.