Sort by Progress on Achievement tab

I would like to sort my daughter’s incomplete badges by Progress % so that I know which ones she is close to completing, so we can wrap those up in the next couple of months.

It would be nice to be able to sort by Progress from her Profile> Achievements tab, but if this functionality is available elsewhere on TT, will someone let me know?

Thanks very much!

I’m able to sort by progress under the Achievements tab. If you click on Progress it should work.

While we consider this and hear arguments, I would recommend using Achieve > Badge Book. You can narrow it down to individual girls if you’d like and then press “Incomplete” to view any partially completed badges.

Thank you.

It’s not about viewing the incomplete badges. I was hoping to sort by Progress %. When I go to Achieve > Badge Book, select my daughter, and click on Incomplete, I just get the same unsortable list as in her Profile > Achievements tab.

Did it not work when you click on the word Progress in her profile? Mine works. I wonder if this is a permission setting?

Thanks @troop40072. I don’t have the same screen as you, unfortunately. It sounds like from Matt that this feature is not available (for AHG? and others?). Curious (to me) that you have this functionality. Thanks for your response!

Hmm that is interesting. I’d be curious to find out why it’s different for different groups. Mine is for Girl Scouts.

I noticed for Boy Scout troops I can sort by Progress %, however when I do, it sorts as text instead of by number.

For example, if you have the following %s:
(empty - which is what it shows if there is no progress, just blank space)

then it sorts like this:

because it is sorting as a text (alphabetically) instead of numerically.

This is a bug.