Texting feature wont send texts

I can’t send texts using TroopTrack. I verified the receiver has a mobile number and carrier is identified. I’ve tried a group and I’ve tried a single individual to text. Nothing.

The overall system is not having an issue as of the test I just ran now. I did only do a test to an ATT phone number so it could also be carrier specific. Test again and if it is still not working then send an e-mail to support@trooptrack.com with the specific number and carrier.

We are experiencing this problem too. It just started recently. ATT, Verizon, etc, are not receiving texts sent over the last week at least. We hadn’t sent a previous text since May. The carriers are current with members. The last messages were sent this morning and the end of last week.

I am also having this issue with my account

The text function in TroopTroop still doesn’t work properly for us. Some carriers receive messages others don’t.

I noticed this issue recently and sent a message to support. Their reply "
Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. Our tech team is currently working on it, as it’s a carrier-specific issue. We hope to resolve it as soon as possible." I hope soon really means soon…

Hi @ScottDevine,
Thanks for reporting this. We are observing delivery problems to carriers that are supported by the t-mobile network and are investigating it.

I sent a text via email directly from my own email account to you. Please let me know if you receive it either by emailing me or responding here.

Thanks,

Dave

I just attempted to send a text from TroopTrack to myself and I never received the text. I’m currently using T-mobile.

Hi @dave,

We are still not receiving text messages on either one of our accounts. (@keelyd for the troop account and this one for our pack). See message above in this thread.

Thanks,
Keely

Dave just posted this,