RSVP'ing for an Event

Hi Anna,
You could use sign up sheets to track adult coverage for summer camp. Just create an item for each day of camp with a number of people needed, then invite the appropriate adults. You could also put a link to the sign up sheet in the description of the event.

Does that help?
Dave

1 Like

Out pack is a long time user of TT, but I am running into an issue that is only a problem for events that require a fee. The Person invited to the event registers and RSVP’s to the event. Then later goes back and wants to change the RSVP to add a guest. They are only able to view their original ticket to the event, and are no longer given the option to buy a ticket for a guest. Anyone know a work around?

There isn’t an easy way to do this. The only way I could get it to actually allow for an additional charge was to refund the purchase, then delete all of the transactions from the three different accounts, participant, Generic and Event accounts. At that point it resets the event RSVP and allows the participant to RSVP again. This would be a very rare occurrence, I am not sure it is really worth spending time to try and create an option for this.

I’m late to this post but use the option for event items available for purchase. Just create a new one for each size t-shirt or swag item. You can track your inventory and your purchase list.