Adult Training - Importing Records

Besides the YPT for adults. You need to have the system setup to pull information from the BSA for the Adult Training. FYI, CubMaster Training, Den Leader Training, Committee Training, BALOO training, Hazardous Weather training and so forth. They are associated to our BSA ID#

Thank you,
Steven Stuart