AHG girl profiles that will not promote

I have multiple girls who are active in our troop whose profiles I am trying to promote from one level to the next such as from Explorer to Pioneer. Their personal demographic information lists them as a Pioneer, but I have tried multiple times to promote them and they are still in the Explorer unit. Please help.

Hi @paigemarcantel,

There are two ways to handle this.

1. Go to the girl’s profile under “Member Details”, hit “Edit” next to “Registration Info” and change the unit there (from the drop down).

2. Go to Manage > Units and just drag and drop the girls into the new Pioneer unit.

Let me know if you run into any other problems!

Can you help with one other issue? I have girls that I have tracked as having earned the Jubilee Year of Mercy Patch and it’s not showing up on the Awards to be ordered sheet. I looked some up and it shoes that the award is still calculating on their profile. Any suggestions there?

I hit the recalculate button for your troop. See if that works.

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

One more thing-- sorry to have a ton of questions-- Whenever I integrate out troop with AHG connect multiple old profiles of girls that are no longer in our troop are pulling over. I permanently delete them in our units one by one, but they always come back. Any way to get them completely out for good?

I dragged and dropped the profiles that weren’t promoting and that worked well. Tks!

Deactivating the unwanted profiles will prevent them from receiving emails and make it so they won’t come back every time you integrate. It will just update the deactivated profiles. To stop them from coming back permanently, they will need to be removed from AHG Connect.

Should I contact AHG to have those profiles permanently deleted?

Yes, but I don’t know if they will or what their policy is on this topic.

Ok. I will ask. also, in the past I have accidentally promoted a bunch of parents to the Tenderheart unit. Can you take them out and make them unassigned again? I can’t figure out how to do that.

On the Manage > Units page, you can drag them back to the unassigned spot.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate all of your help.

1 Like