AHG participation recorded at wrong level

I have come across several girls in our troop whose participation is being recorded at their previous level. They were promoted to the correct unit at the end of last summer before our program year started. They appear in the correct unit under “Manage Units.” But service hours and other attendance are being recorded in the wrong level and I didn’t notice before we placed our awards order. How can I stop this from happening?

If AHG is setup somewhat like a BSA Pack I would double check if they have a Level in their profile that is not equaling their Unit? Under Registration Info in the girls profile is there a Unit and a Level in the Cub example the Den (Unit) is Webelos 1 and the Current level is Webelos, normally when advancing from one Den to another the level is changed automatically but perhaps something happened that changed one without the other, if it even exists as two things in AHG.

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 4.58.43 PM

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you. I looked and that’s exactly it. It must not have updated the level when I promoted those girls.

I appreciate your help!

1 Like