AHG Level Awards - Bulk Entries

The way AHG Level Award completions are entered in bulk could use some finagling - if entering in a completion of attending a special event, I have to pick slot 1, 2, 3 or 4. Some girls will have different of those slots already completed, so picking one slot for bulk entry doesn’t work, requiring individual entry for everyone who attends a special event - very time consuming. If you need more details (if not clear) let me know. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @KatieB,

Thank you for using the TroopTrack Community!

It would be extremely helpful if you could provide us with some details about how you would like this feature to function. Thank you.

In the meantime, you can do bulk entry for all the girls who need the requirement and then just manually enter the adjustments for the other girl(s). I know this isn’t the ideal solution, but I hope it makes things a little easier until we can get a better grasp of your idea and consider it.

Thank you!

Is it possible to bring up a screen that displays the girls names across the top row, check boxes under every girl, and a check box on the left hand first column that is the “check all girls” . If all the girls complete the same requirement, check the requirement box on the side. If the girls do different optional requirements at home, have the flexibility to check the box under their name. Thus allowing for a more customized bulk entry?

Something like this is what I’m trying to describe:

I would like to bulk enter that girls completed a special event, for example, and then the system would automatically plug that info into an open slot for each girl, instead of having to chose a slot and having the system write over a previously entry that some girls might have for that slot. Does that make sense?