Bulk Meeting Schedule - Not Working

I can no longer create bulk meetings for the year using Meeting Schedule. This means I have to add the meetings one at a time. This would be great if it can be fixed!! was very helpful to get the year filled out and plan ahead. When i copy to meeting schedule and fill everything in it says:

We’re sorry, but something went wrong.

We’ve been notified about this issue and we’ll take a look at it shortly.

I had the same thing happen last week and forgot about it. I just tried right now again and had the same issue. I will get this over to the TT admins and have them look into what is going on. Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you i have been having it for a while and now im at the end of my meetings so need some help!

I have also had this issue, I assumed it was potentially related to the calendar notifications/online payment issues, and filed it away to check on later.

This issue has been resolved. I was able to create a meeting schedule this morning. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

It works!!! Thank you so much Aaron for running with this and the Admins for quickly fixing!

@AaronStorey looks like this is back again - different errors have you heard about that from any other users?

I was able to create a new Meeting Schedule this weekend and just created one now, perhaps there was some other issue going on when you tried.

The page you were looking for doesn’t exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved

this is the error im getting

At what point in the process of creating a Meeting Schedule do you get the error page? What is the address that shows in your browser window at the top that it was trying to go to?

when i press save and continue it appears – after I have filled in everything
https://pack692.trooptrack.com/plan/meeting_schedules

TroopTrack

Sorry, we were unable to generate a preview for this web page, because the following oEmbed / OpenGraph tags could not be found: description, image

I have sent your info over to Dave to take a look. This seems something specific to your account.

1 Like