Bulk record progress giving credit to wrong family members

Added information in bulk record progress for one family member, showing up for that person plus another family member in a different unit. I selected members getting credit for badge activities by hitting the member’s unit first, then deleting absent members, so there is no chance that I selected this family member by accident. This occurred for multiple badges added today. I was able to manually fix this but now I’m not sure if other members may have been affected.

Hi @ClaraAuty,

I can definitely help you out.

When adding an achievement to a single person, I would suggest going to that person’s profile and adding the achievement individually to just that person on their achievement tab.

I just tested adding an award through the Bulk Progress page and took the same steps as you described and I was not experiencing the issue. Can you try to add an award again to that scout again and see if it is still adding it to the sibling? I was unable to replicate it.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Tyler
TroopTrack

Thank you for getting back with me so quickly. I was actually adding the achievement for multiple girls in a unit (American Heritage Girls). I clicked the name of the unit and then deleted the girls who were absent. So it was really weird because the sibling’s name was not in that unit nor anywhere near it. In any case I can’t get the error to replicate either, but it was several badges. I’ll keep an eye on it and let you know if it recurs in the future.
Peace,
Clara Auty

Ok let me know. Always here to help.

Thanks,
Tyler
TroopTrack