Can we print tickets for an event that we've created?

I have been trying to figure out a way to cut down on people not RSVPing yet coming to an event. One solution that I’ve thought of is to require a ticket for the event. Is there a feature on Troop Track that would allow us to make/print tickets for the events we create?

3 Likes

That would be a cool feature!!

There isn’t a feature requiring a ticket, but you can certainly say that payment is required to RSVP and attend.

That really isn’t something we want to do. I don’t want American Heritage Girls to be prohibitively expensive for families. I just want to know how many people are coming to events. For example, in June we held our Court of Awards. Only 74 RSVPd, but over 200 showed up to the site that really only accommodated 100. Needless to say, it was crowded and we ran out of food. I’m trying to find a way to give out tickets to solve this problem.

You may certainly create E-Tickets with a program like Microsoft Word and send those to the users who have responded in the affirmative by pressing “Email Invitees” and narrowing it down there.