Canned Medical Report

I like the idea of emailing when a medical expires, perhaps augmented with some kind of warning email notice at 30 days, and showing on personal dashboard when a med form component is within 90 or fewer days of expiring… Having he medical Book be filterable by Patrol/Den would be useful as well
Please also see my other med book ideas under

1 Like

The consolidation of view showing if everyone has a medical form is so easy to verify before a camping event.

I agree on the filters like you have in other place in TroopTrack - like it does in attendance recording or bulk advancements.

I will make a suggestion to take it to the next level.

Make it editable from that view like the record attendance on an event. One additional piece of logic would be to make dates that are expired - to be in a red font. To tie in with mtsmith - a different color for soon to expire things like 30 days.

I appreciate you getting back to adding enhancements that make TroopTrack better and better.

“Being involved with Scouting is like being in the 1958 horror movie with the slime… Scouts is a khaki blob that takes over your life.” I say embrace the chaos.

2 Likes

It would be nice to create a report of medical form dates of everyone who rsvp’d specific events.

2 Likes

Are there plans for adding the medical form enhancements others have previously requested?

• If Medical required is checked on an event, prevent a Scout from registering for an event if their forms have expired
  • Automatically send out an email to the user when their forms will be expiring in the near future (30-90 days).
  • Color Code expired or soon to expire forms on the Medical Report

Also, I’ve noticed when I generated a medical report, and use the filter to limit it to 1 patrol, if I generate a PDF, the PDF is for everyone. The PDF seems to ignore what ever filter has been specified.

1 Like

Needs updating: The Canned Medical Report pulls the member’s full name. But we are only able to sort it by First name, this is not helpful, as most organize these things by Last names. At least it would be better to pull First and Last name and then have the option to sort by whatever we choose.

I then tried to create a Custom Report so that I could sort by Last name, and have realized that the Date A, Date B and Date C still aren’t options for fields in the custom report. Is there a reason these are left off of custom reports? And is there a way to set filters on Custom Reports? For example, once I have the ability to get the Medical Dates in a report, can I print just a Fox Report or Hawk Report? I want to be able to easily print an allergy and medical form report for each of the boy’s leaders for the year or before a campout so that this information is easily accessible when needed.

Also, when filtering even for the Canned Report, it still pulls all of the members information when you ask for a PDF. Printing the screen might work but the dates print on two lines and it’s hard to see where the info lines up.

Dave, is it possible to get the medical book feature that was created for BSA units? I would need the same features for both TL and AHG. Thanks