Cannot "Deposit Funds"

Using Chrome web browser.

Click “Deposit Funds” on my son’s money account page …trooptrack.com/manage/money_accounts…

Enter 25 in the amount I want to deposit

Click “Continue to Deposit Amount”

Step 2 modal appears with no button to continue to actually process the deposit.

2 Likes

Where do you see “Deposit Funds”? It should be New Transaction, Add Money (Credit).
Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 2.08.26 PM

On the…manage/money_accounts…page.

And on my Dashboard.

After doing some other searching in the Community those are related to Stripe and perhaps PayPal, units that don’t use those services wouldn’t see them. I saw another post today that said there was an issue with doing a cart checkout with PayPal. Perhaps there is an issue with the payment processors. Sometimes Stripe or PayPal will make changes to their system and it breaks the integration in TT. @dave , @Tyler either of you aware of an issue with PayPal and or Stripe payment processors?

1 Like

We are having the same problem. PayPal is working for other services, just not the Deposit Funds. I think it is an HTML problem.

After finding a way to start the deposit funds dialog, a “modal” appears as a foreground box and the background dims:

I will enter 500.00, and continue in my next post because I am only allowed one image.

After clicking Continue to deposit amount, the following appears:

If you click anywhere in the foreground “modal” nothing happens. If you click on the dimmed background, the “modal” goes away.

In the code, the the “modal” has the following:

<div class=“float-right”>
<div id=“paypal-button-container”></div>
<script>…</script>
</div>

I do not think that paypal-button-container is supposed to be empty. I think it is missing a <input type=“submit”> tag.

Minor bug that it displays 500.0 rather than 500.00.

2 Likes

I am having issues paying with PayPal also. It doesn’t appear as a button in the checkout cart section. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Same problem here…Microsoft Edge

I am having the same issue. I can not deposit funds into my account.

Not fixed yet…

Another thread on-point; looks like the same problem: PayPal won't go past step #2

and this thread as well: Shopping Cart not allowing for check out - #14 by BrentHeist

any luck with the paypal problem yet? Do you know if they are close to fixing?

Unfortunately no word yet.

Ours has stopped working too…paypal cart stopped working

This issue has been fixed. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the update Aaron. Just tried it and it seems to work for me.

1 Like