Community for Troops

I don’t know if this has been suggested here already or not but I figured I would suggest it. I know it’s probably asking a lot but I was thinking it would be awesome to have a little forum community with just the people in our troop… rather than multiple emails floating around. That way people can read it and/or respond at on their own time. We all know that we get emails that we tend to forget to respond back to. Or even a little chatroom would be fun as well. I am sorry if I am rambling but I think having our own troop forum community would be awesome!

4 Likes

Hi @Adrianne,

This has been requested before. We aren’t opposed to it, but id didn’t get a lot of support last time it was brought up. Many people just use the Intranet/Private Pages of their site to do what you are saying, but to have something dedicated would be really cool, too. For us, we have to ask if a lot of people are actually going to use it or if it will just sit there and maybe be used by a couple of troops. If that is the case, it would have been a loss of money and time on our end. Now, I’m the one who is rambling!

Bottom line: Sure, we will consider it. I would like to see some more support from the rest of the community on this post, too.

Thanks!

1 Like

I completely understand where you are coming from. I will see what the rest of the community has to say. Thank you for the consideration!

You said that some people the private pages/Intranet to do this… I would like to figure how people do that if this does not pass. :wink:

2 Likes

Our troop might use something like this.

I’d love to figure out how to do something on our private pages as well. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do magical things on our private webpages/intranet?

1 Like

Yes please. This would be a great addition.

1 Like

This would be a great addition

1 Like

+1

Probably the same request as in

3 Likes