Create Event date picker not showing all hours

I cannot create a one hour meeting. I want to create a meeting starting at 6:00 PM and ending at 7:00 PM.

Steps to produce.

1. Go to calendar
  2. Go to March 2021
  3. Click “1” (first day of the month in the month view calendar) to create new event
  4. Enter event title
  5. Click date picker for start date/time
  6. Select 2021-03-01 6:00 PM
  7. Click date picker for end time
  8. End Time is defaulted to 8:00 PM.
  9. Attempt to change the hour by typing or up down arrows only allows 08, 09, 10, or 11.

This behavior is not seen when creating an event when clicking Plan - Plan an event from the menu.

Hi @JTAYLOR146 ,

I’m still unable to re-create this issue. You can watch my video below where I create an event that starts at 6 pm and ends at 7pm. I followed your instructions as well.

You can view the video here.

I was also able to go into your profile and saw that you already have an event going from 6pm to 7pm that day.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

I created the meeting 3/1 from 6:00 - 7:00 using Plan - Plan an Event which worked by coincidence. I think the issue stems from whether you toggle up or down from the starting time to get to the desired hour and if you have to change AM/PM. When clicking a day from the calendar, the start time is 12:00 AM. When doing Plan - Plan an Event, the start time is the start of the next half hour.

I did screen grab video to demonstrate the issue. TroopTrack - Scout Troop Management for the 21st Century - Google Chrome 2021-03-02 11-13-32.mp4 - Google Drive

John