Creating a Unit Roster

How to Get There

Troop rosters are part of the Communicate button. You can get to it by clicking the Communicate button, clicking "Member Directories", then clicking "print roster" from the drop down menu as shown below.

Creating a Printable Roster

After you click "Print Roster", the following screen will appear. Choose the options you want and press "Print".

Once you press print, your browser will download a PDF file containing your roster. Open the PDF file and print it.

This is outdated. The option no longer exists. I’m trying to figure out how to print a leader roster. Can this be updated with current info?

1 Like

Hi @CelesteMcLaughlin1,

I just updated the photos, and directions on Dave’s post. Thanks for pointing this out. I’m currently going through all the user guides, and updating them, but it will take some time as there are lots.

Thanks,
David Keener
TroopTrack

Thanks so much. I figured it out by using a different browser. When I clicked on communicate, then member directories, nothing showed up. When I logged out and logged back in, and did the same thing, all of a sudden I could see the options under member directories. Not sure if that was a glitch on my end or system wide, but it’s working fine now! Thank you!

A7DF679FD4A74CE08F8819E03A1E4D4F.png

1 Like