Custom Report Filter

I need the ability to add a filter to a custom report.

I created a custom report to list birthdays of scouts to be recognized at pack meetings. Unfortunately, adults appear and scouts without birthdays appear. It would be nice to add a filter like: scout = true and birthday is not null.

6 Likes

Hi @jtaylor78,

Thank you for the suggestion! Let’s get a little more feedback from the community.

Thanks!

1 Like

It would be very helpful if we could sort or filter any column in a custom report. It would add a lot of utility.

3 Likes

I support global sorting by any list header.

It would be nice to be able to have a little more flexibility/options in creating reports.

As the registrar, I need to report to the committee each month how many new Scouts we have since the last report. My only option to retrieve that is pulling a Member Details Report, which gives me WAY too much info. It would be nice to take that and select what I need. Even if I can’t get filter the report, at least limiting what columns appear would help.

1 Like

Just started building a custom pack roster and I also think filtering and sorting would be a great addition. Also the ability to export the results easily into CSV would be useful. Right now its very raw and a lot of cut and paste …

I would like to be able to sort out just Scouts and not show adults if they are not needed when I print out a roster by Den or for other times when the adults are generally not needed on the report.

1 Like

I have been asking for the ability to filter custom reports ever since I joined TT. I support this request 100% and hope the fix will come soon.

2 Likes