Deposits/Payments Not Being Processed

Online payments are not being processed through trooptrack. Users are going in and attempting to make payments and are reporting 2 different results… 1. nothing happens. they payment just quits and no cash is moved or TT transaction made or 2. no cash is moved and totally blank transactions are created in TT. We are using Stripe. We are also getting an error message of “invalid currency” when attempting to check out.

I have tried both PayPal and Stripe and the results are the same. No payments, no matter if it’s a deposit into an account or to pay for a trip, are being processed.

We are new to Trooptrack and I connected Paypal yesterday. Paying with Paypal was not working yesterday and users are not able to pay for our upcoming campout. Waiting for TT to respond. This is the only thing holding up the roll out of TT to our Troop.

The TT admins have been notified of this issue.

Is there any update on this? It has been a week.

As a new user of Trooptrack (intended to roll it out last week) I am curious if this type of issue is typical? Is the delay (now 9 days since I contacted TT about it) in fixing what seems to be a core feature of Trooptrack standard? I would gladly pay more for a more reliable solution.

This is not typical. They payment system is usually very stable. This is an oddity that its down but also that its taking this long to repair. I still hold firm that TroopTrack is the best unit management system on the market.

Thanks for the reply and reaffirmaion of the software. We are rolling out the backup process and will bill people after registration. Hopefully the fix will be done soon!

I THINK this is fixed. Can that be confirmed?

Also, in my test the graphic image still has a broken link. While functionally not an issue, broken images don’t instill a ton of confidence to users when dealing with online payments. Can this be fixed?

Good morning @JustinWeaver, I am asking the TT admins if this has been fixed or if it’s still being worked on. I did mention the images not loading.

The mystery continues…
Some of my users are able to process payments but some can not. As a core feature of the system, this not working correctly is really giving us trouble. Is there any update?

I did hear back from TT admin and they said payments were fixed. They were still looking into the images issue.

If they are saying it’s fixed, then Im not sure whats going on. Some of my users are able to process payments but others can not. They get the following error.
image0

This is still a problem for us. We can not process payments through Stripe and are getting the same error. What’s going on?? Any update??