Emails and Newsletter not sending

It appears that emails sent from TT and the newsletter are not sending. A couple weeks ago the newsletter sent to some emails but not all. Today it didn’t get delivered to anyone.

I am also unable to send emails or meeting invitations; haven’t been able to get an invite out since Wednesday. Sending from TroopTrack out to personal email addresses - was able to send an email Tuesday that went through.

My troop is also having a problem sending emails. Tried sending one to another person and it failed. Was just text and very short. This is a big problem TT. We need it fixed. I sent an email to sam@trooptrack.com about this. Is that the correct email address to alert someone?

Emails for my troop have been failing to send from TT since at least 2023-03-02 at 07:55 am. (PST, if that’s given in local time.)

Same here, unable to send emails through TroopTrack. this is a serious problem please resolve quickly.

AGREE; emails not sending …HELP

We’re also having trouble with email and it appears text messaging isn’t working either. I sent an email to support@trooptrack.com.

An email that I sent yesterday afternoon just finally was delivered today. I hope that means things are worked out!

This issue continues for us today 3/6. I also opened support ticket. If any of the other posters who reported on this above have seen resolution since their post, please advise here so we can see some evidence of progress? Thanks

Our event invitations are not going out. Started Friday. Says they “… queued to send …”

I have reached out to TT staff about this issue, once I hear back I will update the thread. I am experiencing the same issue with my Units, it is definitely a back end issue.

Good luck. I sent them an email two days ago on this and they have not bothered to respond to my email…

Having the same issue - I select “send invitations today” and when I save the changes it says “queueing to send on [that date]” but they never go out. When I check my event the next day it says “invitations will not be sent” as though I never requested any.

The only workaround I’ve had any luck with is manually emailing all invitees.

1 Like

I sent an email and it went out. Either the issue has been fixed, or it’s not system-side. I hope the issue has been solved for everyone.

The issue seems to specifically be with automated Event e-mails going out either right away or scheduled. Sending manual messages or selecting to e-mail invitees does work.

Having the same issue - I select “send invitations today” and when I save the changes it says “queueing to send on [that date]” but they never go out. When I check my event the next day it says “qued to send the day created”. But nothing goes out.

Have tried sending email to all invites and that seems to go out.

I heard back from the TT admins over the weekend. They have identified the issue with the automated e-mails which is also what is causing the PayPal problem. They are close to a fix and hoping to get that rolled out today. Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

I am seeing notifications for Events coming through, I got a bunch of duplicates, most likely because I went in and tried to send them multiple times while it was broken. I would imagine there is quite a backlog so be prepared for many messages.