Emails in queue over 12 hours

Hello! I tried to send 4 emails out Sunday, April 18, starting at 6 PM. When none had been received by 6 AM April 19, I tried resending each of them. So far, 8:50 AM, they are still in the queue. “Email message scheduled for re-delivery.” Thank you~

2 Likes

Our Troop has been having this problem of emails stuck in queue as well.

I also have email stuck in queue for our Troop.

Our troop is having the same issue. @Keener-Trooptrack

Our emails say they are sent, but never have been. All the emails sent from yesterday and today.

We are having the same problem with our outgoing messages.

T163 is also stuck with multiple emails queued today. -cth

Troop 283 has had the same issue for going on 24 hours. I just opened a support ticket. Hopefully this is resolved soon!

@Tyler are you able to look at this? Haven’t been able to get a response via email or telephone today. This is a crippling outage.

1 Like

same issues here. both through basic communication emails and planned event reminders and new event emails.

Same for our troop.
Here is the reply from David:

TroopTrack is aware of the emails currently not sending.

Emails are not guaranteed to be instantaneous, and currently many emails are being sent within TroopTrack. Due to the increased amount of users trying to send emails, they’re currently being delayed but they will be sent in the order the system received them.

For urgent messages please consider using more direct communication methods such as phone calls or text messages.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

I certainly understand the need/convenience/cost controls for batching and queuing emails. But to not have emails sent after ~24 hours is not an acceptable email service. One of the primary methods of Troop communications is via email as phone and text is not as feasible with a large audience.

My company sends thousands of messages daily using similar queuing systems and delays at peak volume are perhaps minutes not hours.

Hi Everyone,

I wrote an explanation about the email server issue that happened over the weekend and into Monday. You can read about it here on this thread.

Thank you for your patience as the email server catches up and performs all the queued up jobs.

As always, if you have any questions about anything or need any additional assistance you can always email support@trooptrack.com as we are more than happy to help.

Thanks,
Tyler
TroopTrack