Event Creation Issues

There are a few things that I have noticed that are either not working or incorrect with making events.

The events still have “Tour Plan” required or not required toggle switches. There is even a prompt for Tour Plans under the details section on the event page. Tour plans are a thing of the past for the BSA. This really can be removed.

There are toggle switches that don’t seem to do much of anything. If I turn them on, there is nothing added to the event page that informs people of these things. Namely, medical required and uniform required.

Also, new events are not showing up under the itinerary section on the dashboard. I see the events under the calender under the “all events” and “my events” tabs. Not family events however. I think there is a bug here as well.

Hi Justin,

Thank you for making us aware of the “tour plan” required. I’ll pass that info on to our tech team.

With the medical required toggle switch it adds that a medical form is required to the “attendance requirements” section on that event.

For the “uniform required” it adds the ability to say if someone wore their full uniform, partial, or not at all when recording attendance on that event.

For the last issue are you not seeing any events on the family calendar or only on the itinerary section?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hello!

To your points…

For the medical toggle switch, I now see what you are talking about. Thanks for that clarification.

For the uniform toggle switch, I understand what you are saying. Could this also add a line under the attendance requirements like the medical form does? Currently it does not do this but it would be helpful if it did.

I think I may have figured out the problem with calendar events not showing up under the dashboard page’s itinerary section. In the past, all events showed up on the dashboard page itinerary whether you were RSVP’d as going or not. It seems that now you have to RSVP as going for that event to show up in that dashboard section.

Hi Justin,

I can definitely let our tech team know about that issue of the event not saying “uniform required” after adding that on.

Yes, you’ll see events on the itinerary that you’ve rsvp’d yes to, because an itinerary just shows what’s coming up next for you rather than everything that’s going to happen. I’m happy that you were able to get that figured out!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like