Girl Scout Awards

Any chance these will be fixed this year???

1 Like

these are STILL in the wrong place. can someone please fix it?

Hi Everyone. I’m really interested in getting the award orders right. I changed the sorting on the user profile to show them in alphabetical order. Where else are they sorted wrong?

Also, reading this thread it makes me think they are grouped wrong as well. Could someone please explain the grouping and sorting? @karengottlieb?

@dave Say more about what you mean by grouping. There was a point when the GS Handbooks used the groups Special Opportunity Awards and Leadership Mentoring Awards. It never really made sense to me, but it is the reason for the grouping. However, there are some awards listed that aren’t GSUSA awards. April Showers and Energy Expert. Not sure where those came from. The Free to Be Me is a WAGGGS award so seems reasonable to include.
I just noticed that there needs to be another LiA award added. It would have the same requirements as the first three, but it can go with any Journey other then the first three.

Also, the cookie activity pins have gone away and been replaced by the Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pin - one at each level. Requirements are here: https://www.girlscouts.org/en/cookies/just-for-cookie-sellers/cookie-entrepreneur-family-pin.html

The Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pin has been entered for all levels. I have also made them repeatable, since they can earn them each year.

Can you send me a link to documentation for the LiA award? Either here on the Community or to kelsie@trooptrack.com. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

I think I sent you a pdf of the LiA requirements. If I’m remembering incorrectly, let me know.

Thank you! I emailed you with a couple of questions! :slight_smile: