Girls, Registration, Access, Parent vs Adult

I want my girls to be able to access the website to track their badges and so forth. I have sent them an email about it but it doesn’t allow me to send them a registration email. I don’t know if that is even an option. So I took my older girls and uncheck the box that says that they are a youth, thinking this might work. Unfortunately, when I did that it took my Senior girl and turned her into a “parent” rather than an adult, like it did to my Cadettes. Is this due to her birthdate? How can I change her from being a “parent” to just being an “adult”? Can I send them registration emails without them having to be in the adult/parent category? Has this already been asked because I did a search and couldn’t find the answer. Thanks.

Hi @Leebrashi,

If you go to Manage > Members > User Accounts, you will see that pretty much everyone has a user name. That means they can log into TroopTrack and look at their information. They do not need to be set as adults or parents. You can send a password reset to any girl unable to log in from that User Accounts screen, too. They just need an email address.

Thank you. You have been very helpful.

Nic

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36